Green Chili Stew
- 2 pounds pork, mutton, lamb or beef, cut into small pieces
- 3 ears corn (scrape kernels from cob) or about 3 cupsfrozen or canned corn
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 5 roasted green chiles, peeled, seeded and diced
- Brown meat in large pot.
- Add remaining ingredients along with water to make a
stew consistency. Cover pot and simmer for approximately 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.