Navajo Peach Pudding
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pound fresh peaches, pitted and peeled
- 1 package unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- In a food processor, puree the honey and peaches together. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the water and gelatine and let stand 1 minute.
Over medium-low heat, stir mixture until the gelatine has completely dissolved,
about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, slowly add the gelatine mixture to the peach
honey, and blend thoroughly. Allow to cool to room temperature, about 5 minutes.
- While the peach mixture is cooling, beat the cream until firm peaks form, about
- Fold the whipped cream into the peach pudding mixture in a circular motion,
leaving swirls of white cream in the peach pudding. Do not mix together completely.
- Place the pudding in the refrigerator and chill until firm.