- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 pounds Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups raw rice
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onions, celery and green onion in heavy skillet on low heat. DO NOT BROWN.
- Add sausage and cook well.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into buttered dish and bake covered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Stir every 15
This recipe makes a very large amount, and recipe can be cut in half.