Brown Sugared Turkey Bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) package turkey bacon
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- Arrange bacon in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan coated
with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 14 to 18 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.