Carolina Country Style Ribs
Give a vinegar-based sauce a try with these hearty ribs.
Serve with hush puppies, corn on the cob, baked beans, and your favorite cornbread.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless country-style ribs
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses or 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place ribs in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag; set aside.
- In 4-cup glass measure, stir together vinegar, water, oil, molasses, salt, red
pepper flakes and cayenne pepper until salt is dissolved. Remove 1/2 cup marinade; set aside.
- Add remaining marinade to ribs; seal bag and marinate for 4 - 6 hours in the
- Remove ribs from marinade; discard marinade.
- Prepare medium-hot fire; grill ribs over indirect heat for 50 to 60 minutes or
until pork is tender and the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Baste ribs twice with reserved sauce mixture
during last 15 minutes of grilling.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 198 calories; Protein 14 grams; Fat 14 grams; Sodium
355 milligrams; Cholesterol 51 milligrams; Saturated Fat 5 grams; Carbohydrates
2 grams; Fiber 0 grams
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.