Easy Southern Banana Pudding
Save 60 calories and 3.5 grams of fat per serving by preparing with fat-free
milk, JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding &
Pie Filling, Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Garnish with additional banana slices, dipped in lemon juice to prevent darkening,
just before serving.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4-serving size) boxes JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 30 NILLA Wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes
or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Arrange half of the wafers on bottom and up side of 2-quart serving bowl; top
with layers of half each of the banana slices and pudding. Repeat all layers.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Yield: 14 servings, about 2/3 cup each
Nutritional Information: Calories 180; Total fat 6 g; Saturated fat 4 g;
Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 260 mg; Carbohydrate 32 g; Dietary fiber 1 g; Sugars 23
g; Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 2 %DV; Vitamin C 4 %DV; Calcium 6 %DV; Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.