Overnight Peach Refrigerator Cake
- 1/2 pound marshmallows
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Sponge cake or lady fingers
- 6 to 8 peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- Cut marshmallows in quarters. Add to orange juice and stir over hot water until
almost melted; cool slightly and add ginger ale. When slightly thickened, fold in 3/4 cup whipped cream.
- Line a spring form pan with wax paper.
- Arrange layer of cake or lady fingers on bottom, next a layer of 1/3 of the
peaches, then layer 1/2 of the marshmallow filling.
- Repeat until there are 3 layers of cake and 2 layers of filling.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Unmold; garnish with remaining peaches and whipped cream and chopped
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.