Paula Deen's Macaroni and Cheese
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once you have the macaroni cooked and drained, place in a large bowl and while
still hot and add the cheddar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add to the macaroni
- Pour macaroni mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Top with additional cheese if desired.