Peach Pudding Cake
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 10 peach halves, fresh or canned
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal; sprinkle over bottom and sides
of greased 8 x 2-inch round ovenware cake dish.
- Place peaches, cut side up, over crumb mixture.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 mintues.
- Combine egg yolks and cream; pour over peaches.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.