- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in each cup of a 12-count muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, milk, mayonnaise, sour cream, rosemary and pepper;
stir to mix well.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling half full.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Yield: 1 dozen
Source: Southern Lady magazine
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southern Recipes