- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped green chiles (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 pound) round loaf French bread
- Mix the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cram, ham, green onions, green chiles
and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut a thin slice from top of bread loaf; reserve. Remove center carefully. Leave
a shell. Cut bread from center into 1-inch cubes.
- Fill bread shell with dip.
- Top with the reserved top.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour serve the bread cubes, crackers and chips with
Source: Downtown Savannah Style