Southern Barbecued Pork
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) pork roast
- 5 to 6 cloves
- 2 cups water
- 16 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Put 1 sliced onion in bottom of slow cooker, then add meat, cloves
- Put second sliced onion on top.
- Cover and cook overnight or for 8 to 10 hours on LOW.
- Remove bone and fat from meat.
- Put meat back into slow cooker.
- Add chopped onion and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook an additional 1 to 3 hours on HIGH or 4 to 8
hours on LOW, stirring 2 or 3 times.
- Serve on large buns.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.