Southern Boy's Crab Cakes
- 1 pound crab meat
- 6 to 8 saltine crackers
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dash of garlic powder
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- Combine crab meat and mayonnaise in a medium-size bowl.
- Add finely crushed crackers.
- Add garlic powder.
- Add Old Bay seasoning to taste.
- Fry in 1/2-inch of hot oil until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.