Southern Comeback Sauce
This is the best dipping sauce for almost everything - French fries, chicken nuggets, hot wings, fried
green tomatoes, fried mushrooms, and anything else you would like to use.
This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate for up to one week.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.