Southern Cornbread Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated cornbread twists
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix soup, pepper, turkey and corn in saucepan and heat through. Pour into 9-inch
- Separate cornbread into 8 pieces along perforations. (Do not unroll dough.) Top
hot soup mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cornbread is done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.