Southern Crusty Coconut Pie
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Pour milk over coconut and set aside while creaming butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs to creamed mixture and beat well.
- Add milk, coconut and vanilla extract.
- Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until pie is golden brown and firm.
Yield: 6 - 8 servings
This recipe may be doubled to make two pies.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.