Southern Fruit Tea
- Tea bags for 2 gallons tea
- 1 1/2 quarts boiling water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- Place tea bags in bowl or pitcher. Pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve. Let tea bags steep in sugar water several hours or overnight.
- Discard tea bags.
- Pour tea into a large bowl.
- Add juices, stirring well.
- Pour equal amounts into two one-gallon jugs. Add water to each to fill jug. Refrigerate.
- Shake well before serving.
Yield: 2 gallons