Southern Mayonnaise Biscuits
With only five ingredients, these Southern Mayonnaise Biscuits are a snap to make!
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (plus more for biscuit tops)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll into 2 1/2 inch balls and place biscuits on a baking pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then remove and brush some melted butter over the top of the biscuits.
- Return pan to the oven for 3 minutes until light golden brown on top.