Southern Party Potatoes
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of celery soup
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 small jar Cheez Whiz or 2 cups grated cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Defrost potatoes.
- Combine 1/2 cup melted butter, salt, pepper, onion, soup, sour cream and
cheese. Mix thoroughly. Pour over potatoes in 3-quart casserole.
- Mix 1/4 cup melted butter and corn flakes; sprinkle over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Yield: 16 servings