Southern Pork Loin with Fall Flavor Infusion
This pork loin recipe is easy to make and has been a Southern favorite for generations.
Apples and pork have always been a great duo and this crock pot recipe is no exception.
- 3 pounds pork loin
- 1 apple, cut in half and sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 Vidalia or other sweet onion, sliced
- Slice slits into pork loin horizontally about 3/4 through meat.
- Fill each slit with an apple slice and drizzle honey over top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Transfer pork loin to slow cooker. Layer onions over top.
- Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southern Recipes