Southern Praline Pecan Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- or 10-inch
Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix with the frosting, eggs, oil,
water and 1/2 of the pecan pieces. Mix until combined.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 of pecans in the prepared
Bundt pan then pour in the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or
until a wooden pick comes out clean.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.