Southern Stuffed Eggs
- 12 hardboiled eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/5 teaspoon pepper
- 5 slices bacon, crisply fried and finely crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise. Take out yolks and mash with fork.
- Mix in salt, mustard, pepper, bacon, mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Keep covered in refrigerator.
1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickles may be substituted for bacon for a