Southern Pineapple Pound Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups Crisco
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 cups flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cream sugar and shortening.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add flour and salt gradually.
- Stir in vanilla extract and pineapple.
- Bake in a greased and floured tube pan at
350 degrees F for about 1 1/2 hours. Or bake in two greased and floured loaf pans for about
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southern Recipes