- 3 family size tea bags (Luzianne tea bags are good)
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of baking soda
- Place tea bags in cold water and bring to a boil. As soon as it starts to boil,
remove from the heat.
- Add pinch of baking soda and mix.
- Place tight fitting lid on pot and steep tea for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a gallon container, place the sugar and enough hot water to dissolve the sugar,
making a sugar syrup.
- After tea has steeped, pour into the sugar water and stir well.
- Add water to make 1 gallon.