- 1 1/2 cups long-grain rice, uncooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook rice, omitting salt.
- Stir in mushroom soup and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes