Baked Wild Rice
- 2 cups uncooked wild rice
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 pound grated sharp cheese
- 12 stuffed green olives
- 2 large cans whole mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rub a 13 x 9-inch pan with butter.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- If desired, put extra cheese on the top and brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes