Bloody Mary Rice
- 12 ounces Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 cup water
- Tabasco Sauce to taste
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup long grain rice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine Bloody Mary Mix, water, Tabasco Sauce, crumbled bacon, butter, garlic,
onion, and celery and bring to boil.
- Add rice, reduce heat to simmer, cover and
cook about 25 minutes until all liquid is absorbed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes