- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 5 cups hot cooked rice
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil for 10 minutes.
- Puree in food processor or blender
with chiles and salt.
- Stir together puree, kidney beans, pineapple, almonds and
Makes 4 servings.