As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup champagne
- 7 cups water
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter (not margarine)
- 1 (36 ounce) box natural rice pilaf
- Put chicken broth, champagne, water and butter in a large soup pot. Bring to
a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice and dry seasoning packet (from package). Return
to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to simmering.
- Cover pot and cook
30 minutes or until done. Check after 15-minute intervals.
Makes 18 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes