- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Minute original rice, uncooked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown meat and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain fat.
- Stir in water, ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Let sit for about 3 minutes until