Creamy Rice Pilaf
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup regular long grain rice
- 1 cup carrot slices
- 2 tablespoons scallion slices
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon dillweed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dissolve bouillon in water in saucepan; add rice, vegetables, margarine and dill
weed. Cover; simmer for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cream cheese and mayonnaise; stir until cream cheese is
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes