- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup oil
- Soy sauce, to taste
- 1 cup shrimp, pork or beef, chopped
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups hot bouillon
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fry rice with oil until brown.
- Add soy sauce and meat. Mix quickly.
- Add bouillon. Simmer covered 20 minutes.
- When almost done, add onions, green pepper and peas.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes