- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups rice
- 4 stalks celery
- 3 bunches green onions
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 small can chopped ripe olives
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Place butter or margarine and soy sauce into large stir-fry skillet and melt.
- Add vegetables and simmer until tender.
- Remove from heat, add rice and mix well.
- Add additional soy sauce if desired.
Serves 10 to 12 people.
>> RICE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.