- 4 cups Minute Rice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
Creamy Chicken Sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rice: Stir rice, salt and pepper into boiling water. Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms and celery in butter. Add to rice and mix lightly with
- Serve with Creamy Chicken Sauce.
- Creamy Chicken Sauce: Stir milk into soup in saucepan and simmer 2 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes