- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Season-All
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon black or white pepper
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
- Sauté mushrooms in butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sherry and seasonings and simmer slowly for 5 minutes.
- Pour rice over mushrooms;
add reserved mushroom liquid and water.
- Cover and cook slowly 25 to 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes