Stick of Butter Rice
Stick of Butter Rice has been around for a long time. It's an excellent side
- 1 cup uncooked white rice (NOT instant)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed French
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, sliced
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a 9-inch square baking dish combine rice, soup and broth.
- Cut butter into slices and place on top of the mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes more.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
A small can of drained mushrooms can be added, if desired.