Creamy Irish Coffee
- 4 cups strong fresh coffee
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- Place 4 cups of strong fresh coffee in a saucepan with 1/4 cup of sugar, or to
- Add 1/2 cup Irish Whiskey and heat thoroughly but do not boil. (Scotch, Bourbon
or other whiskeys could be used.)
- Meanwhile whip whipping cream until light. Beat in 2 tablespoons each of sugar
and Irish whiskey.
- Pour coffee into mugs or goblets and pipe or spoon flavored cream on top.
Yield: 6 servings