Emerald Mint Milkshake
This classic milkshake recipe is transformed into a flavorful, chilly concoction
with a hint of green and touch of Pure Peppermint Extract.
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Whipped cream and green sprinkles (optional)
- Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food color in blender; cover.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 3 servings | Prep Time: 5 min
per serving Calories: 247 Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 23 g Cholesterol: 53 mg
Sodium: 85 mg Fiber: 0 Protein: 5 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> St. Patrick's Day Recipes