Cinnamon Shamrock is a fun and delicious way to celebrate St. Paddy's day!
- 4 Rhodes™ Anytime! Cinnamon rolls
- Cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- Green sugar sprinkles
- Place one frozen roll on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH for 12 seconds.
- When cool, unroll one half of the roll then start rolling the dough from the unrolled end to form a matching spiral. When each spiral looks the same, pinch the dough between the two spirals to make a point at the bottom.
- Repeat with two more rolls. Microwave last roll on HIGH for 12 seconds.
- When cool, cut off a piece for the stem. Arrange the 3 heart shaped rolls and the stem into a shamrock shape (use the leftover part of the last roll for additional shamrock stems).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Glaze with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with green sugar sprinkles.
Servings: 2 | Prep: 5 min (not including thaw time) | Bake: 20 to 25 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: