Big Shamrock Cookie
Celebrate the 'eatin' of the green' on St. Patrick's Day with this edible Big Shamrock Cookie.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- Frosting, decorator icing, sugar sprinkles, candies and/or melted chocolate (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease large baking sheet.
- Place whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using fingertips, pat dough gently to form an 8- or 9-inch shamrock shape.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; carefully loosen cookie with a spatula. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
- Decorate as desired.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional information: Calories: 40 Calories from Fat: 15 Total Fat: 1.5 g Saturated Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 30 mg Carbohydrates: 6 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 3 g Protein: 0 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com