Irish Cream Swirl Brownies
This favorite takes on a seasonal twist with a splash of Irish cream liqueur
and green food coloring. The decadent brownie and swirl topping will leave everyone
tapping their feet to a Celtic tune.
- 1 (18 to 20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur*
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
* If desired, 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract may be used in place of
the Irish cream liqueur. Omit flour.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve 1 cup batter.
Spread remaining batter in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed until smooth. Add Irish cream liqueur, egg and food color; beat until well
blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved 1 cup batter by spoonsful
over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake as directed on package for 9-inch square baking pan.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Yield: 16 servings | Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 35 min
For easy clean-up, line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides
of pan. Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan. Place on cutting board and
cut into squares.
per serving Calories: 292 Fat: 16 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Cholesterol: 53 mg
Sodium: 179 mg Fiber: 1 Protein: 3 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.