Irish Shamrock Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Cream together butter or margarine and pudding mix. Blend in the baking mix,
egg and sugar and mix well.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough to 3/8-inch thickness and cut into
cookies with a shamrock cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until
lightly browned on the edges.
- Let cookies cool on rack.
- Frost with green colored icing, if desired.
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen cookies