Lucky Charms Bars
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 25 large marshmallows or 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Grease an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Place butter and marshmallows in large microwave bowl. Microwave
uncovered on HIGH for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute until mixture is melted
and smooth when stirred.
- Stir in cereal until well coated.
- Press mixture into prepared pan; cool.
- Cut into about 2-inch square bars.
Yield: 16 bars
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.