Shamrock Chocolate-Mint Brownies
- Singles! Shamrock Mold
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) mint chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can ready-to-use vanilla icing
- Green decorating sugar crystals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease Singles! Shamrock Mold with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place butter and sugars in large mixing bowl, beat until smooth and creamy. Stir
in melted chocolate, egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture; stir. Add chips; stir. Pour
batter into prepared molds. Fill cavities approximately 1/2 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes, remove from mold and cool completely.
- On low heat or in microwave, heat icing until pourable consistency. Do not overheat.
- Place brownies on a rack and pour on icing. Sprinkle with sugar. Let set.
Makes 4 shamrocks.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Wilton Industries
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.