Guinness Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 cup Guinness draft beer
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and line a Bundt pan.
- Pour the Guinness into a large wide saucepan; add the butter
– in spoons or slices – and heat until the butter's melted.
Whisk in the cocoa and sugar.
- Beat the sour cream with the eggs and vanilla extract and then
pour into the saucepan; whisk in the flour and baking soda.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased and lined pan and bake
for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Let cool completely in the pan on
a cooling rack.
Serves: 8 | Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min