Festive Irish Cream Cheesecake
Serve Festive Irish Cream Cheesecake on St. Patrick's Day or for any festive occasion. Our no-bake Irish cream cheesecake features Irish cream liqueur.
- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 envelope KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur*
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate (for chocolate curls)
* Substitute bourbon or milk for the Irish cream liqueur.
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup of the water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat 3 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and the cocoa in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add gelatine mixture, remaining 1/4 cup water and the liqueur; refrigerate until slightly thickened. Gently stir in the whipped topping; pour over crust. Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Top with chocolate curls just before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- How to Make Chocolate Curls: Melt 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate as directed on package. Spread with spatula into a very thin layer on baking sheet. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until firm, but still pliable.
- To make curls, push a metal spatula firmly along the baking sheet, under the chocolate, so the chocolate curls as it is pushed. (If chocolate is too firm to curl, let stand a few minutes at room temperature; refrigerate again if it becomes too soft.) Use a toothpick to carefully place chocolate curl on a wax paper-covered tray.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Use a wooden pick to arrange curls on dessert.
- Store any remaining curls in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Prep: 25 min | Total: 4 hr 25 min | Yield: 10 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company