- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chocolate-covered mint patties
- 1 quart (4 cups) cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate FlavorInstant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 to 4 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Mix chopped cookies and mint patties in small bowl; set aside.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir food coloring into whipped topping until well blended.
- Layer half each of the pudding, whipped topping and cookie mixture evenly in
12 parfait glasses or dessert glasses. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Store leftover parfaits in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 25 min | Total Time: 55 min
Makes: 12 servings, about 2/3 cup each
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using OREO DOUBLE DELIGHT Mint 'n Creme
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com