- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon confectioner's sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut macaroons
- Crush the macaroons and set aside.
- Be sure the whipping cream is thoroughly chilled, as well as the bowl and beater
- Mix all ingredients except the macaroons. Beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in
3/4 cup crushed macaroons.
- Spoon into 6-8 dessert glasses. Sprinkle with additional macaroons.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings