- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) contained frozen whipped topping
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring, or more as desired
- 1 prepared Graham cracker crust or baked pie shell
- Lime slices (for optional garnish)
- Thoroughly blend together the sweetened condensed milk and the
frozen limeade concentrate.
- Fold in the whipped topping, adding
green food coloring a few drops at a time until desired hue
- Pour the filling into the prepared Graham cracker pie shell.
Garnish pie with dollops of whipped topping and lime slices,
too, if desired.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours prior to serving.
- Slice to serve.
Yield: one 9-inch pie