Saint Patrick's Day Recipes
Your leprechauns will love this bright, creamy layered pudding dessert.
Prep: 10 min | Refrigerate: 1 hr | Yield: 16 (1/2 cup) servings
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- 2 (small) boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Pour milk into large bowl. Stir in food color. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture in a 3 quart bowl, beginning and ending with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired with shamrock candies.
Per serving: Calories: 262; Fat: 10 g; Carbohydrates: 39 g; Cholesterol: 4 mg; Sodium: 410 mg; Fiber: 1 g; Protein: 4 g
Recipe used with permission from: