Your leprechauns will love this bright, creamy layered pudding dessert.
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- 2 (4-serving size boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Pour milk into large bowl. Stir in food color. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire
whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture in 3-quart bowl, beginning and ending
with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired with shamrock candies.
Yield: 16 (1/2-cup) servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Refrigerate Time: 1 hr
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 262; Fat: 10 g; Carbohydrates:
39 g; Cholesterol: 4 mg; Sodium: 410 mg; Fiber: 1 g; Protein: 4 g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.