Your leprechauns will love this bright, creamy layered pudding dessert.
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- 2 packages
(4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped
- 1 package (18 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Pour milk into large bowl. Stir in food color. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire
whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture in 3-quart bowl, beginning and ending
with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired with shamrock candies.
Makes 16 (1/2-cup) servings | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Refrigerate Time: 1
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 262; Fat: 10 g; Carbohydrates:
39 g; Cholesterol: 4 mg; Sodium: 410 mg; Fiber: 1 g; Protein: 4 g
Reprinted with permission from